Now, as you read this, I said in Greensboro BUT I may throw in a few national wedding vendors that I love supporting as well! If you’re planning a wedding and reading this, I hope you find your favorite vendors that you could use for your special day! Let’s get to planning!
1) The Prettiest Pieces Vintage Rental Studio – Ya’ll if gorgeous furniture doesn’t catch your attention then I don’t know what will! Caroline provides a space with over 400+ pieces of furniture for your wedding day! From beautiful full-size couches to cute foot stools, she has everything a southern girl could need! When you find your venue and you need a little something to make your ceremony shine, Caroline has the missing piece. Not only does Caroline have the best furniture, she knows what she’s doing! She’s been in the industry for quite a while, planned her own wedding and keeps up to date with all the wedding trends across the world. Caroline and I have worked on a few weddings together and my most recent styled shoot! She’s quite incredible! If you’re in the market for all things furniture be sure to check out The Prettiest Pieces! Tell her I sent you cause there is a good chance I am sitting in the studio getting loved on by her three pups!
2) Jenny’s Projects – What girl doesn’t love gorgeous florals? I know I love a gorgeous bouquet when I show up to photograph a wedding! Jenny provides all things florals! She has an incredible eye for detail and wants to make sure you’re overjoyed with how your floral arrangements turn out! From show stopper bouquets to hanging floral installations, she’s got it all! Be sure to inquire with Jenny’s Projects for your big day! She also has a really cute pup named Major who assists with your florals because she even makes floral dog collars!
3) Magnolia Pen & Paper – Through a mutual friend, Kristen and I crossed paths which led to Kristen helping plan my most recent styled shoot. From there, I had the honor to photograph her business ONE YEAR celebration & we’ve become great friends! Kristen is an engineer by day and a stationary designer by night and on the weekends. She is the definition of a hard working, dedicated vendor! She’s also got an eye for details when it comes to your wedding invitation, wedding day signage or place cards. She just celebrated a huge year for Magnolia Pen & Paper and she deserves all the honor & praise! Go say hey to Kristen over here!
4) Bloom by Madison – Ah, where do I begin! Madison and I met each other through a mutual friend and I am SO glad we did! Not only does Madison do hair for weddings & portrait sessions, she’s also running her own hair salon not only in Greensboro but ALSO in Thomasville! Madisons talent and knowledge for hair surpasses any box of color at your local superstore. She’s honest and wants to make sure you feel like your best self! Investing in hair color can be frightening (I’ve cried through many color appointments before Madison) but Madison is there to walk you through it and make sure you’re making the right step! We’ve also worked together on styled shoots, you can see her incredible work in my branding film, here!
5) Point 200 – A husband and wife team is the way to go for videography! Casey & Tyler are the perfect match for your wedding day! From the start of your day to the end, you can see how excited they are! They work so smoothly with photographers (we’ve worked a wedding together and we’ve got another one in March!) and get the job done in a breathtaking way! They are there capturing moments that you may not notice and that is so special. Be sure to check them out and give them a holler, here! This is the wedding we worked together!
And a few that aren’t in the Greensboro area but deserve a shout out!
Megan Pettus Videography – Ah! Love my girl, Megan! We met at a workshop almost three years ago and now we stay in touch through Instagram! Megan actually did my branding film almost a year ago and I couldn’t be more proud. She captured me in my element & I will forever treasure what she created. She lives in Alabama but loves to travel, so bring her to your wedding!!! You won’t regret her southern hospitality, joyful attitude and incredible talent! But just a heads up, she’s not a hugger so think of another way to greet her! Hehe.
Design by Laney – Oh my heart. My sweet friend & encourager, Laney. Laney is an invitation designer & calligrapher who also educates and encourages the creative industry! Laney took in as her assistant last year and I learned SO much from her! We may not do that same thing, but this girl is a business powerhouse. She’s the bomb.com! Earlier this year she moved from NC to CO but that doesn’t stop me from referring her to people!!! Go say HEY, HI, HELLO!
That wraps this post up! Overall this is what I realized as I was writing this up!
Surround yourself with people that inspire you. And wow, what can I say? These ladies & gentleman definitely do just that.